To access your personal information you will need to have Registered and created a User Name and Password.
If you have not done this the process is as follows:
- Go to: https://chiropracticaustraliamembers.memnet.com.au/
- When the new page opens click on either of the Registration buttons
- A new page will open and you will be required to enter the following details:
a) Your Member Number
b) Your First Name
c) Your Last Name
d) Your Postcode
e) If you do not know your Member No. please contact the CA office on 1300 767 348.
- Lastly, create and enter the Username you want to use to gain access. Your Username must be at least 6 characters long and up to a maximum of 50 characters. No spaces are allowed.
- Once you have entered all these details, click on the Register button again.
Once this process is completed you will receive an email containing a link which will allow you to set up your password. The link will take you to a new page where you will be required to:
1. Confirm your Username
2. Create a Password (Note: The password will be case sensitive)
3. Confirm the Password
4. Then click on the Register button again.
You will receive a second email confirming that your password has been set and your registration is complete.