Welcome to the Chiropractic Australia Journal Club.
The Journal Club has been established to allow busy clinicians convenient access to the latest research via Dropbox.
- The Archive consists of approximately 3000 research articles taken primarily from the last 5 years along with some earlier key research sorted into 126 folders in DropBox.
- The articles in each folder are sorted from newest to oldest (top to bottom).
- The most recent articles will initially appear in the “Latest Research” folder. This folder will be added to every 2 weeks on the 1st and 15th of each month and with new articles replacing older articles which will be sorted into their relevant folders.
- As we add new articles or sort them into folders it will automatically do the same to DropBox on your computer!
- There is a “Submit an Article” folder so members can contribute new articles and fill the gaps with important past articles that are not yet part of the Archive!
Article of the Month: March 2017
“Strength Training Improves Fatigue Resistance and Self-Rated Health in Workers with Chronic Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial”
A comments section for discussion on this month’s article can be found at the bottom of the page. Please feel free to contribute to the discussion.
The Journal Club database can be found on the following Dropbox Link