What sort of personal information does Chiropractic Australia collect and hold?
The kinds of personal information that Chiropractic Australia collects and holds includes:
- Contact information
- Professional details
- Attendance at Chiropractic Australia programs and events
- Skills and areas of interest
- Dietary requirements
- Compliance information
- Membership status
- Survey information for the purposes of developing and delivering membership programs and initiatives
- Information contained in scholarship and award applications
- Employment/recruitment information.
How is information collected?
Chiropractic Australia collects information about you through:
- Membership registration of Chiropractic Australia
- Program, event or activity registration
- Direct contact with you.
Sometimes information about you may be collected from other sources, such as publicly accessible directories and databases.
Information collected through our website
- Your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format)
- Device screen size
- Device type, operating system and browser information
- Geographic location (city)
- Referring domain and out link if applicable
- Search terms and pages visited on our website
- Date and time when pages were accessed on our website