All webpages on the domain names chiropracticaustralia.org.au and chiroconference.com.au comprise the “Chiropractic Australia website,” which reside on servers in the State of Victoria, Australia. The Chiropractic Australia website is owned and operated by Chiropractic Australia Limited ABN 27 606 305 579 (Chiropractic Australia).
Website content and access
It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Chiropractic Australia disclaims all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.
Chiropractic Australia does not guarantee that access to the Chiropractic Australia website will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Chiropractic Australia website or any data on such a computer.
Chiropractic Australia reserves the right to moderate any user-generated website content as it considers appropriate, including in Discussion Forums and any Q&As.
Website Not Available
Amendments to the Chiropractic Australia Website
Limitation of Liability
(a) in the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
(b) in the case of services, to either resupplying the services or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Sponsorship / Partnership
Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or any other applicable legislation throughout the world, or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice, no part of the content may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, micro-copying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or reproduced on any other internet website, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
Copyright in other material
Chiropractic Australia does not, nor is it taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by linking the website to such material on other sites.
Logos and Trademarks
Chiropractic Australia’s logo and trademarks must not be used except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), or by written agreement from Chiropractic Australia.
The website may contain trademarks and logos of other companies or organisations and these are proprietary to the registered owner(s) of such marks.
Links to the Chiropractic Australia website
The following information will be required to assess your request:
- The URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from;
- A brief description of your website;
- The reason that you wish to establish a link.
- Accumulate, compile, disseminate, extract, process or reproduce in any form any web pages on the Chiropractic Australia website;
- Use or reproduce any Chiropractic Australia trademark, logo or design on the Chiropractic Australia website;
- Use contact information specified in the Chiropractic Australia website, about a person, body corporation or other legal entity, to send unsolicited communications in any form to that person, body, corporation or other legal entity;
- Uses the Chiropractic Australia website in any manner that hinders or prevents access to or use of the Chiropractic Australia website by Chiropractic Australia or other users;
- Use any type of device, process, routine or software which either systemically or non-systematically interferes or attempts to interfere with the functioning of the Chiropractic Australia website, or any transaction or process conducted on or through the Chiropractic Australia website;
- Incorporate into or store information from the Chiropractic Australia website in any other website, database, publication, or other work in any form;
- Use the Chiropractic Australia website for any unlawful purpose or activity.
These may be either “persistent” cookies which are permanent and stored on the user’s computer after the web browser is closed, or “session” cookies, which disappear when the user closes the web browser. The settings in the web browser can be changed by the user, to disable the storage of persistent cookies. Just follow directions provided in the internet browser’s technical information.
- Counting the number of visitors and analysing traffic;
- Accessing and logging into functions for subscriptions.
These may be either “persistent” cookies which are permanent and stored on the user’s computer after the web browser is closed, or “session” cookies, which disappear when the user closes the web browser.
The settings in the web browser can be changed by the user, to disable the storage of persistent cookies. Just follow directions provided in the internet browser’s technical information.
Chiropractic Australia has an instantSSL certificate. This identifies Chiropractic Australia as a secure environment in which you can transact. To view details of our security certificate, please click on padlock in your browser footer.
Chiropractic Australia’s payment gateway is eWay, which uses 128 bit DES Encryption right through to the bank’s EFTPOS networks where credit card transactions are automatically processed. You can obtain further technical information about our payment gateway by visiting our supplier’s site https://www.eway.com.au/legal